Faculty/Staff, work at Home copies of Microsoft Office 2010, 2011 (for Mac) and 2013 are now available to TCU full or part time faculty and staff from Varsitybuys.com. There will be a cost of $19.95 for the download; this will be the only way to obtain the new versions of Office per our license agreement with Microsoft.
You must be a current faculty or staff with a TCU email address and you will also be asked to provide one of the following:
- A current faculty ID (one with a current date is preferred)
- Faculty or staff paycheck stub (please black out any private information)
- A yearly contract from the school
- A letter from a department director verifying your employment
- Anything else that would have your name, the school name, and a current date on it showing you are employed there
Go to VarsityBuys.com to purchase Office 2010/2013 for Windows or Office 2011 for Mac