Date/Time/Location:July 19, 2017
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Library Computer Training Lab, room 3202
Box training will cover:
- What is Box and how do I use it?
- Getting Started
- File Storage Security Policies
- Collaborate with Others
- Create a Shared Link
- Install and Use Box Sync
- Customize your Notifications
- Use Box Edit and Box for Office
- Setup your phone or tablet with the Box App
Classes are provided for current TCU faculty and staff.
This event is fully booked. Please look at the full events listing for additional sessions to be added.