Policy and Process
- Computers are replaced on a cycle that takes into account the age of the machine and the model (MHz).
- Computers are assigned only to full-time faculty and staff.
- Computer lab machines are part of the regular replacement program and will be replaced in accordance with the provisions set by item one in this list.
- Computers used for research purposes must be replaced by the department.
- One computer per full-time faculty or staff will be provided. Additional machines assigned must be replaced by the department.
- New faculty members and new incremental faculty members will receive a new computer. If there is an existing machine used by the predecessor, that machine must be returned to Information Technology for redistribution.