WARNING: This is for personal purchases ONLY. All technical equipment and/or software that is purchased for TCU must go through the IT Purchasing group. You will NOT be reimbursed by TCU for purchases made for personal use.
TCU has established purchase programs with select vendors for hardware and software purchased for personal use. See the information below for more details.
Apple Store for Education
The Apple Store for Education also offers special pricing for TCU Faculty and Staff. Go to http://store.apple.com/us-hed or call 1-800-MY APPLE.
Dell University Program
Dell offers educational discounts for TCU Faculty and Staff. Go to www.dell.com/dellu/tcu. Member ID: US126608309
Work-At-Home Licenses for Software Applications
TCU employee can purchase personal/work-at-home copies of Adobe Create Cloud, Windows 8 and more. The software is available for purchase only for current faculty and staff. There is a minimal cost for the download. Visit https://tcu.onthehub.com for more details on what is available.
You must be a current faculty or staff with a TCU email address and you will also be asked to provide one of the following:
- A current faculty ID (one with a current date is preferred)
- Faculty or staff paycheck stub (please black out any private information)
- A yearly contract from the school
- A letter from a department director verifying your employment
- Anything else that would have your name, the school name, and a current date on it showing you are employed there
Some applications available to you (free or discounted):
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Windows or Mac) for $9.75 per year
- Microsoft Office (Mac or Windows) is FREE – Click here to learn more
- Windows 10 for $20.15 – Click here to purchase
Note: All purchases for personal use are made at the discretion of the purchaser. No hardware or software support is provided by TCU Information Technology for personal computers.