Cloudpath Onboarding for Computers:
Most devices will go through an automatic on-boarding process. Very little is required of the end-user for the setup. Information is listed below for Macintosh and Windows computers automatic onboarding process.
Manual Setup for Mobile Devices:
Registering Other Devices:
- Finding Your MAC/Ethernet Network Address – All OS Types
- Manually Registering a Device on the Student Network
Wired vs Wireless:
- Only computers, tablets and smartphones can be connected to the Student Wireless network.
- Steaming media devices (i.e. TIVO, AppleTV, Rokus, and Smart TVs) along with Gaming Consoles must be registered on the WIRED network. Find out how to register a wired device here.
- The IT Support HelpDesk will provide students with a 6ft Ethernet cable if you visit our office in the Library.