Microsoft Imagine Academy – Online Training
Online training for Microsoft products, including Microsoft Office 2013 is available through the Microsoft Imagine Academy site. This service is free to students, faculty and staff at TCU.
For instructions and access codes, call (817) 257-5845 or send email to email@example.com.
Step 1 – Login:
- To access the training site, open your web browser and go to the Microsoft Imagine Academy Site at http://imagineacademy.microsoft.com
(Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge are the recommended browsers to use. Silverlight is required for viewing some of the tutorials. Silverlight can be downloaded for free from Microsoft.com)
- Select the Sign In button and choose to Sign in with Work or school account. Use your TCU email address and password to sign in.
Step 2 – Start Learning:
- If prompted, enter the access code. (For access codes, call (817) 257-5845 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- You may search the catalog to find and take any course offered at the Microsoft Imagine Academy site.
- Select My courses to start your training.