Date/Time/Location:Tuesday, November 13, 2018
2:30pm - 4:00pm
Library Computer Training Lab, room 3202
Faculty180 is a new software tool that provides TCU faculty with a convenient, single place to record research/creative activity, teaching, credentials, and service activities. The data collection forms were configured based on the Faculty Annual Report and TCU Vita templates. This system will replace the Faculty Annual Report template due in January 2019.
Participants will learn how to enter and import data into Faculty180. This training will include facilitator-led demonstration of Faculty180 and hands-on session.
Faculty180 Input training will cover:
- Product Overview
- Entering/Reviewing Profile and Activity Data
- Import Publications
- Vita/Report Templates
- Submitting Faculty Annual Report
- Training is open to any current TCU faculty and/or support staff that will utilize the Faculty180 software to maintain and manage faculty activities.
- Please have an electronic or paper copy of your Faculty Annual Report and/or CV accessible so you can enter your data in the system. If you do not have your own faculty activities to enter, feel free to bring a copy from someone in your department or alternatively, you can practice with a demo account.
- There will be 18 PCs and 6 Macs available in the computer lab training room.
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Institutional Research at 817-257-7475.