File services, email services, web services and database services are maintained and managed by the IT Systems group. IT Systems also provides support for Administrative Systems, such as PeopleSoft Administration. Additionally, the Systems group serves as third-tier support to the helpdesk and develops the standard desktop images for campus machines. Other responsibilities include support of the numerous Macintosh and Windows labs on campus, providing security administration of campus systems and special projects, as needed.
- maintain system security
- supply high levels of uptime for systems resources
- provide effective and timely communication
- respond promptly and escalate systems issues appropriately
- equip and administer campus labs
- achieve measured reductions in resource use with research, design and implementation of sustainable and environmentally-friendly systems
- provide proactive support for academic computing
Work assignments and requests for the IT Systems group originate from helpdesk tickets and project assignments from IT management. Please contact the IT Support Helpdesk at (817) 257-6855 to request system support.
Associate Director of IT Systems