Room Wizard Reservation
The Crestron Room Wizards have been installed across campus on a variety of rooms like classrooms, study rooms, and conference rooms. If you have been directed to this page by the room wizard on your door, you can begin the reservation process by clicking on the appropriate building below.
Choose a Building to Begin:
- The reservation times in each building differ based on on their open times.
- You must have card access to a building if you make a reservation at a time when the doors are locked.
- A TCU username and password is required to reserve a room.
- Classrooms with RoomWizard devices must be booked through the Registrar’s office.
- Room availability is subject to change and the department that controls these rooms reserves the right to cancel your reservation.
- Obscene or otherwise offensive reservation descriptions will be deleted without warning, and repeat offenses will result in loss of reservation privileges.
- There is a limit of two reservations per day.
- Availability is subject to change during university holidays.