Information Technology will be selling gently used computers at reduced purchase prices. We have very few Mac desktops, a limited number of PC laptops, and PC desktops available for purchase. The purchase price for the base model PC desktop computer includes a flat panel monitor, keyboard, mouse, and new installation of the computer’s operating system.
Computer Sale Details:
- Where: Sid Richardson, Room 111
- When: December 2nd – 4th, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Price: See below
- No limit on PC desktop purchases.
- Mac and laptop purchases are limited to one per customer.
- All equipment is first-come first-served.
Payment can be made by check in Sid Richardson 111. Cash and card payments can be made at Financial Services in Sadler Hall, but make sure to come by Sid Richardson 111 first to ensure equipment availability.
***Please, note that purchased computers are for personal use, sold in as-is condition, and are not supported by IT. Purchased computers may NOT be used on the TCU network or purchased with departmental funds.***