Faculty/Staff and Students,
On Friday, December 4th at noon, we will take myTCU down to do a system upgrade and we should have everything back up by noon on Saturday, December 5th. This upgrade is focused on security and backend features so you will not experience any significant changes when you log back in.
Keep in mind that myTCU manages multiple systems across campus so you will NOT have access to the following items during the upgrade:
- myTCU Portal:
- Student Center
- Employee Center
- Faculty/Advising Center
- This will also include the following services that are not part of the sections listed above:
- New TCU Guest Account Creation
- Network Device Registration for Students
- Financial Reporting
- Qualtrics Survey Creation/Management
- Computer Asset Information
- FrogBucks Access
- LearningStudio (eCollege) – To login to eCollege during the outage go to www.tcuglobal.edu and use your TCU ID number as the login ID and your birthday (mmdd) as your password.
Please, plan your activities accordingly so you are not affected by this maintenance window. If you have any questions, you can contact the IT Support HelpDesk for assistance.